Monday, November 25, 2013

Sunday Brights




 Top: Prabal Gurung for Target | Bottoms: Gap | Bag: Kate Spade | Shoes: Calvin Klein 

Every year when it starts to get cold I fall into a bit of a rut. I have mentioned ad nauseum how much I love Spring and Summer and I just don't love Fall and Winter. I always struggle to find a balance between staying warm and looking like a real person, the former usually wins and I end up looking questionable. I'm making a valiant effort to look more like a real person this Winter, we'll see how that plays out. I still love this Prabal Gurung for Target sweatshirt and I'm so happy that I got my hands on it last year!

 --LaRondezvous 

3 comments:

  1. I love those pants! I have a pair of dress pants that I really need to skinify.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, they're kinda like fancy leggings. You totally should and then blog about how you did it.

      Delete