Monday, March 24, 2014

Full Sequin Jacket






Shoes: Target | Pants: Target  | Jacket: Ann Taylor (Only a couple of sizes left online) | Bag: Kate Spade

If there are two things that I love in this world, it's sequins and a good sale.  I'm even more elated if the two are joined in a beautiful matrimony.  I probably shouldn't have been in Ann Taylor but if we're being honest, I should never be anywhere where anything is sold but that's another story.  As soon as I saw this jacket I knew we would be friends, it was just one of those pieces that drew me in instantly.  I was just sure that it was going to be way out of my budget but I was pleasantly surprised to see a $69.99 price tag and take an extra 60% off that.  After I found my size and tried it on, I was officially on a shopping high.  I was so pleased that I decided to ignore J. Crew's siren call from across the shopping center, I guess there's a first time for everything.   

No comments:

Post a Comment