Monday, April 21, 2014

The Forgotten Frock




Dress: Phillip Lim for Target | Shoes: Zara | Bag: Kate Spade 

I'm notorious for a few things and forgetting about clothes that I've purchased is one of those things.  I often purchase something and forget about its existence while it silently sits in my closet, waiting for a chance in the spotlight.  I ended up buying so many of the Phillip Lim for Target dresses that I think I lost track of which ones I'd gotten.  Well I found this dress just in time for Resurrection Sunday.  Now when I was a kid, my sisters and I were decked out in the whitest of dresses and adorned in the laciest lace but now that I'm an adult I take a more subtle approach to the whole "Easter Dress" concept.  I knew this beautiful holiday would be the perfect time to wear this beautifully colored and beautifully cut dress.  It's simple and sweet and I can't believe I almost forgot about it.
--LaRondezvous 

1 comment: