Thursday, December 12, 2013

Hello There


Top: Old Navy | Bottoms: Gap | Shoes: MIA | Bag: Kate Spade | Necklace: Lane Bryant | Bracelet: Kate Spade | Lips: Candy Yum Yum by MAC

Thanks to the cold weather, a pinched nerve in my lower back, and an overall hectic schedule I've been pretty lazy when it comes to getting dressed. I've really just been putting on whatever is the easiest and the warmest, and then hoping it's not awful looking. While I'm still battling the pinched never and therefore banned from wearing heels and my schedule is still a hot mess, it was slightly warmer out so I decided I'd make a slight effort. Like most items that end up in my closet, I just HAD to have this cute and cozy sweatshirt from Old Navy, and of course it didn't hurt that I got it on sale.

P.S. I very much miss warm weather, this cold business makes me miserable. Praying for sunshine. 
--LaRondezvous 

No comments:

Post a Comment