Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Rebel




Vest: Target | T-shirt: Target | Jeans: Gap | Boots: Target kids | Necklace: Lane Bryant 

Every now and then I'll wear an outfit where all of the pieces we a super steal. This is one of those looks, I didn't pay over $10 for a single item, excluding the boots but those were only $13. This is just a reminder that you can find great pieces at any price point, you just have to know what you're looking for. It also means that you don't necessarily buy something because it has a "cheap" price because sometimes that means less than great quality. But if you're shopping at the right places you can find good deals and equally good quality. To most people Gap seems like a pricey place but I've been shopping there for years and I've NEVER paid full price for any major clothing item, they always have a sale or a coupon. And some people might not think that Target clothes are any good because they're mass produced but I can say that I've never had an issue with their clothes, in fact some of the clothes I've had the longest came from Target. I guess it's really all about preference, don't get me wrong, I love the rush of buying something luxurious and fancy but let's be real, ain't nobody's bank account got time for that. At least not mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment