Thursday, November 1, 2012

Shorty

I've finally made friends in Memphis, thank goodness, I was so bored and always missing Hendrix.  And although I still miss it dearly, my new work friends and I have been going to do Karaoke on Thursday nights, now it can't beat the nights at ZaZa but I'm not sure anything ever could.  Since I can't wear shorts to work, how lame, I pretty much always wear them on my off days.  I love shorts, maybe because I love my legs thanks to all that dancing and cheering I grew up doing!  I love these shorts, they're rather dressy, I got them from Gap a few years ago for under $20, which is basically free, I love the little bow purse which is also from Gap and under $20  The top is from Target of course and I bought it for under $10, the shoes are from Target as well and I got them for $16.  BOOM! I'm a deal machine and I can't be stopped!  The red lipstick I'm wearing is one of my absolute favorites, it's made by NYX and I wish I could think of the name but I have recently lost it and I'm going through terrible separation anxiety, if I don't find it soon I will be at the nearest Ulta dropping some dough.  Now I'm all sad thinking about the missing lipstick, I have a suspicion that my 2 year old best friend at church stole it, she did have her tiny hands in my purse on Sunday and did get out/put on her favorite lip gloss.  I'm launching a full blown investigation.










--LaRondezvous 

No comments:

Post a Comment