Thursday, November 1, 2012

Skirting the Issue

Good day beautiful people, it's starting to cool down here in Memphis but I'm still holding onto the remnants of Spring and Summer, my favorite seasons.  So as it cools down I'll be the clown strutting around in bright colors and bare legs, but in my defense I try to make them more "Fall appropriate," that's what I was going for by wearing the denim jacket in this look, I think it worked.  There's nothing fancy about this outfit, just some nice pieces having a good time together.  I had been searching for a denim jacket forever since I realized that they're in again, I ordered one from Zara but it was the wrong size and I had to send it back only to find out they were out of stock :(  I was a sad jacket-less puppy until I found this cutie in the kid's section at Target, it was only $24.99 and since I have a Target debit card I got an additional 5% off, not too shabby.  It's a great fit, it's actually a little roomy, must be all the spinach I eat these days.  The lovely yellow skirt is from ASOS, I got it for only $16 which is practically free for such a nice item; my only complaint about the skirt is that it is not very easy to maneuver in, I have to be very careful not to rip the split since it is a serious pencil skirt!  I threw on a white tank and my cute little almost-flesh colored Franco Sarto sandals and called it a day.  By this look I had gotten a little better at using the tripod, I'm still working on it!




Holy slit Batman




--LaRondezvous 

No comments:

Post a Comment