Thursday, November 1, 2012

Urban Cowgirl

What up people?!?! I think I woke up late this day, as per usual so I threw on some basics! I love this chambray top from Old Navy, got it for $17, what a steal.  The skirt if from Forever 21, I'm a big fan of their basic items, some of their other stuff is too flashy for me.  The best part of the get up is the boots.  I scored them from Bakers.com for only $20, they were originally $120 but I managed to check my email on my lucky day to get such a deal, I couldn't resist real suede for $20, that's illegal.  I must also add that Bakers might have the best/speediest service ever not only did the boots ship for free they also got to me within 2 days of ordering them, I ordered them at like 4 a.m. on a Thursday, got the shipping confirmation email on Friday morning, and got the boots Saturday morning.  You can't beat that kind of service!







The next few shots are just to show you how weird I am






--LaRondezvous 

No comments:

Post a Comment