Thursday, November 1, 2012

Black Mamba

Hello lovely people! It's been a while since I've posted something, I was camera-less for a while but I finally got a new one thanks to Canon!  I was also photographer-less since my sisters are out of town at school and my mom and I have opposite schedules, but my dad is a photographer and he loaned me one of his tripods.  So, I'm back in business!  Of course I've been catching some amazing steals while I've been away, the shopping never stops for me, it probably should at some point.  Anywho, I decided to kick off the week with  this saucy little snake print skirt (hence the Black Mamba reference).  I scored this gem from Target for only $13, how could I pass up such a deal, it's a classic style with a funky twist.  Since the skirt speaks for itself and I'm all about simplicity, I just paired it with my favorite black shirt that I also scored from Target, I also have this shirt in pink and green, I'm just a little obsessed.  On to the shoes!  When I was a kid/tween I didn't really care for JCPenney, maybe it's because my dad always took us there with his coupons and shopping with your father is always a chore.  It's funny to think that I always wondered why he had to use coupons, of course he used them, he had three girls! But now I am a big lover of coupons and use them all the time.  Back to JCPenney...that's where I got these amazingly chunky heels.  I think I originally stopped in the store because there's a Sephora inside but me being me, I managed to make my way around the entire store.  While in the shoe department I spotted these and had to try them on, at first they kinda looked like every other black sandal that I own but once I put them on it was different.  They are so chunky, yet they don't look bulky, they actually make my legs look longer.  The $24.99 price tag sealed the deal and these babies and I have been in love ever since.  Once I put on one of my favorite shades of lipstick I was good to go!


The pictures aren't superb but it was my first day with the tripod, I think they get better  



I also went to see Band of Horses this night with one of my musical soul mates Ellie Casalman, it was a lovely concert and I was so happy to be reunited with that girl!

--LaRondezvous 


No comments:

Post a Comment