Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What's up Buttercup?




Top: Target | Skirt: ASOS | Shoes: Target

I don't really know if this skirt is considered to be more of a buttercup or canary yellow, but I came up with this title days ago so I'm sticking with it.  Once again I stayed up too late on a Saturday night and neglected to pick out my clothes for church and work.  Luckily my mom came into my room to wake me up and upon rolling over I told her that I didn't have anything to wear.  For some reason she thought that statement was ridiculous, I don't know why.  But she strolled over to my closet and picked out this skirt from ASOS that I hadn't worn yet and this black top that goes with everything.  I kinda wish she did this all the time, it would make my life a little easier and every little bit counts.  I felt very bright and happy in this skirt but I must admit that it's not the best pencil skirt for driving but I need a chauffeur  anyway.  These shoes are the bomb.com, super sassy and super comfy and from Target of course.  It was no surprise that my mom picked these, I think they're her favorites.  Also, I don't know when or why the font changed, or how to get it back to normal.  This is why one shouldn't blog at 3 in the morning.  I also learned that the eyeshadow I'm wearing is some type of boy magnet, it's a pink shade but for some reason they can't tell what color it is, they think it's blue but for whatever reason they really like it.  I also really like my hair like this.  That is all.

--LaRondezvous 



No comments:

Post a Comment