Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pink Lady

I can't remember when I wore this, I just know it was weeks ago.  This was just an average day at work, not much back-story here.  I got this pink shirt from F21 when I ventured there to make an exchange.  The bright color caught my eye and the sheer fabric sealed the deal, the slight dip hem in the back didn't hurt either.  It was only $13 or so, not bad for such a lovely color.  The skirt I'm wearing is the infamous black skirt that I got from Urban, you know the one I probably wear too much, the one I wear almost once a week.  Whatever, sue me, I love this skirt.  It's comfortable, sleek, and black, and those are three of the best things a piece of clothing can be.  My shoes are the spicy little babies that I got in Atlanta last summer, I can never say enough great things about these shoes.  Okay, not much to be said here, I was walking around the office looking like a Barbie as per usual.


Excuse my bra strap, I don't know what I was thinking, maybe I was attempting to be "wild"

--LaRondezvous

No comments:

Post a Comment