Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Peplum




Top: ASOS | Skirt: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: BCBG




I have been obsessed with all things peplum for quite some time but I actually just made my first peplum purchase a few weeks ago, say "peplum purchase" five times fast.  I got this pretty little thing from ASOS, I spend way too much time and money on that site.  It was a steal, only $15, can't beat that.  I felt as if this was a safe way for me to ease into the trend and it's a versatile piece so there wasn't really much thought.  I will skip the skirt, if you've ever read any of the posts you'll know why, hahaha!  These are some of my favorite BCBG shoes, love the peep-toe and the gold accents, plus they're comfy.  I felt very old school in this outfit, in a good way.  I decided that if I had to work on Labor Day I might as well do it in style.  I also added to the housewife look by toting a dozen key lime pie cupcakes into work, I'm basically the perfect woman and I don't know how I'm single. I kid, I kid.  I was also wearing cupcake earrings, so I pretty much had a cupcake-tastic day.
Gots to get my hands on more peplum

--LaRondezvous 

No comments:

Post a Comment