Wednesday, September 5, 2012

LaRomper and Alley Cat's Day Out

Hello lovelies,

No, I didn't forget that I had a blog, it's just been pretty busy around these parts.  In the last three weeks, one sister  has journeyed back to Ohio for her third year at the College of Wooster and the other one is taking on Chicago for her first year at The School of the Art Institute of Chicago.  They're pretty smart but just look at their big sister, they got pretty lucky.  But really, I'm really proud of them and I even miss them, they were always here to take my blog pictures. JK, I miss them for real.  Anywho, this outfit was from a few weeks ago when my best friendly Allison and I had quite the adventurous day.  We went to Slave Haven, a wonderful museum here in Memphis, it was a very educational outing.  If you live in Memphis or are ever here, it's definitely worth visiting.  We spent the rest of the day wandering around Downtown, the weather was beyond perfect so we parked the car and roamed around South Main.  We hit up pretty much every boutique and found a few goodies.  We had dinner at a Chinese Buffet, it was our first time going to a buffet together, if you know how much we love food you'd be surprised.  After engorging ourselves on the food of our people we met up with our better halves, the Emelue sisters, we got so fro yo as usual.  Now to the outfit...what else would I, LaRomper, wear on a downtown adventure?  I love this romper, got it from ASOS a few months ago, guess how much it was.  It was only $10, how awesome is that?  It was actually a little big, I have been losing weight this summer so I'm having to re-learn some of my sizes, but that's a good problem to have.  Basically it was made for someone who is taller than five feet, which I am not, so I added the belt to cinch the waist and make it a little more height appropriate.  The tropical pattern is so beautiful and bright, goes great against my chocolately skin.  Since we were walking around all day I only had on my infamous black sandals, they provided me with lots of support for our day of museuming and shopping.

Together since 2007


LaRomper

Graffiti 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment