Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sparkle and Shine




My photographer decided I had to do a plié

Top: The Main Attraction Boutique | Bottoms: Gap | Shoes: Ann Taylor 

I decided to basically go big or go home with this look, I mean what else do you expect from me?  I got this sparkly top from a boutique in Downtown Memphis called The Main Attraction, I discovered it about a month ago and Alley Cat and I hit it up on our day-date downtown.  There was no way I was going to be able to resist this shirt, it has sequins, and tasteful sequins at that! I also love the color and the exposed zipper in the back, all the great trends without being a train wreck.  It was a major plus that it was on sale and I also got it for an additional something off, so I only paid like $26 for it.  That is what you call a steal.  The pants are the black pants that I wear way too much, just like that skirt, I just can't help it.  Everyone was rather shocked that I was wearing pants, they are every time I come in sans dress or skirt.  Let's take a moment to gaze at the shoes...I got them from Ann Taylor on one of my many shopping trips with Alley Cat (we do some serious damage together).  Kudos to her for spotting these for me, they were on sale and then there was an extra 40% off when you signed up for the emails! Hello!  I paid a little over $20 for these masterpieces that were originally $158, go ahead comment and tell me how much you hate me. I'll forgive you.  I felt like a unicorn that day, you couldn't miss me if you tried.

--LaRondezvous 

No comments:

Post a Comment