Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hot Green

My favorite looks are those that require very little thought, I'm all about simplicity.  And with hot green shoes like these, I decided to let them do all the talking.  I rarely use the term neon, I like to refer to colors as hot, some of my friends find this weird.  I'm weird so it works.  This black top is my new favorite, I got it from Target for only $5, it was a random find which makes it even better.  It is a dressy spin on a v-neck tee, which makes it super versatile, I have been wearing it an insane amount.  Speaking of things I wear too much, I am once again guilty of wearing this black pencil skirt from Urban.  I just can't help myself.  I decided this was a good day for a bun and bright pink lipstick, I'm a sucker for the combo.  Of course I had fun prancing around like Career Barbie.






How could you have a bad day in these?

Black is my favorite color, some people think that's weird 

--LaRondezvous

No comments:

Post a Comment