Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Night Out With The Homies

I have been slacking on the blog, I have so many posts that I need to post.  So let's get back to business.  A few Saturdays ago I went out to dinner with my best buds, my crew from high school.  These girls have been with me through thick and thin, we lived in the library together during our school days (nerdy I know)  I think we do a great job of staying in touch, it helps that most of us aren't too far from each other so we get to see each other during breaks.  It also helps that we're pretty much related, I guess two people are actually related. Whatever, this is supposed to be about clothes.  The top is the lovely little gem I scored at Urban Outfitters, the one that is so delicate and reminds me of something my grandma would wear.  I got the little bandage skirt from F21 for no more than $6, I bought it months and months ago but this was its first trip out.  The lovely shoes are from Zara, I got them when I accidentally bought five pairs of shoes in two days, whoops.  I absolutely love them, I also have them in black.  I'm also sporting a fairly new lip color, it's called Sweet Pink and it's by NYX, I absolutely love that it's matte.  I love NYX, their products are super pigmented which is a big plus with my complexion, the quality is great, and the products are super inexpensive.



Playing around

My weird friends, we were very sad that Audrey could not be with us on that lovely evening 

--LaRondezvous 



No comments:

Post a Comment