Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Peachy Keen





Top: Forever 21 | Skirt: Forever 21 | Shoes: Zara 


Omg, shoes.

So I have this weird obsession with bodysuits, it could be because they're basically leotards and I don't know if I've mentioned it before but I'm a dancer.  I got this bodysuit back in May from F21, I acutally score two that day, my friends had to persuade me not to buy more.  I especially like them because they create clean lines, I'm all about clean lines.  It didn't hurt that top was under $10.  The skirt is also from F21, I got it a while ago when I ordered way too much online.  I think it was also under $10, can't beat that for a black skirt, not that I don't own nearly 10 black skirts.  I initially wanted to pair this top with something lighter but I decided to try it with the black skirt just because.  I ended up liking the contrast between the dark and the light.  On to the feet, I got these shoes from Zara in my recent overindulgent online shopping spree, a post about my finds is soon to follow.  Can you believe that these babies were only $19.99, I couldn't believe it and I had to have them, okay I probably didn't HAVE to have them but in my world I did.  They're quite tall, even for me but nothing I can't handle.  The platform is super comfy, the only thing is that my toes went a little numb from time to time but that actually happens all the time, I should probably get that checked out.  Really, you can't lose with a look like this, I'm just all about the lines, makes me feel slim and that's important in my book.  I'm crazy like that, sue me.

--LaRondezvous



No comments:

Post a Comment