Monday, August 6, 2012

Flamingo Dancer

Sunday's outfits get two audiences, my wonderful church family and the peeps at work.  I'm always so tired on Saturdays and Sundays so I always pick something that requires very little thought.  This dress was a no-brainer.  It's from the Webster for Target Collection and I've mentioned how much I love that collection.  This dress is great, the color, cut and fabric are perfect.  It looks great, fits great, and moves great.  It's one of those dresses that moves with you and what more could you ask for?  As the post suggests, there are flamingos on the dress, they're super cute and surprisingly subtle.  I decided to wear a pair of shoes that I don't wear much but should definitely wear more often.  They're Franco Fortini, super cute and super comfortable.  I paired them with this dress because they're relatively close to my skin tone so they don't distract from the dress.  Okay, I'm lazy and my sleeping pills are kicking in, plus there's not much to say about this outfit.  It just worked.  Night world.  Also I am very aware that the style of dance is "Flamenco,"
just trying to be punny.


I like that the sole is teal

I like the way the back is cut, like a lot.

--LaRondezvous

No comments:

Post a Comment