Tuesday, August 14, 2012

We've Got Company

Okay, so this post isn't really about style or an outfit, it's just an update on my life.  I recently auditioned for a Modern/Ballet dance company and I got a company position.  It's an unbelievable experience and I am so humbled, I have been dancing my entire life and after college I was worried I wouldn't get to dance as much. I decided that I wanted to dance, had to dance, so I've been auditioning and training all summer.  I've been eating extra healthy and being extra neurotic, it has payed off.  I'm so excited to learn and perform, like more excited than a normal person.  I sign my contract this week and things become official, I also have my first rehearsal tomorrow, amazing.  If you're in the Memphis area or want to visit in September, I'll be having my first show, I'll be keeping everyone posted.  I can't wait to start this journey.

That's me in ze middle, it's from the Hendrix Dance Ensemble Spring Concert, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment