Saturday, August 4, 2012

Lazy Friday


So, I've mentioned that I get super lazy on Fridays, I just can't help it.  I'm at work for the normal 8 hours on Friday but it always feels like so much longer on Fridays, for some reason it feels as if I'm camping out there for the night.  Weird.  I wanted to wear something super comfy but I didn't want to be too much of a bum.  I knew I wanted to wear my black maxi skirt that I got from Urban Outfitters for only $5.00, it was on sale for $10.00 back in the day and then there was an additional 50% off, I'm just so good at shopping.  Took me a while to figure out what the top was going to be, decided on this flowy number to add to the comfort factor.  I got this top from F21 last summer while in Atlanta, it was a good buy.  I put on a black tee underneath, there's some rule about showing undergarments at the workplace.  Who knew?  I struggled and made my way to work, not looking too shabby if I must say so myself.  Now it's almost 4:00 a.m. and I'm on my last post, I should be asleep because I have a Ballet in the morning.  P.S. Are any of you concerned with the amount of black and pink I wear? Nahhh!

This was another BB Cream day, I love how fresh it makes my skin look.

This skirt makes me look and feel like a mermaid

Happy Friday, to bed I go!

--LaRondezvous 

No comments:

Post a Comment