Monday, August 6, 2012

Fresh Crops






Top: Urban Outfitters | Skirt: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Target


Saturday called for a crop top! Allison and I went on our usual shopping date and since it was Tax Free Weekend it was super romantic.  I'll make a post about all the goodies I got later on, it'll be worth the read!
I bought this cute little crop top a few weekends ago when Annie was in town, we hit up Urban Outfitters and I spotted this little guy.  I have a big thing for crop tops, I'm not quite brave enough to wear them with a lot of my tummy showing but I think they're super cute with something high-waisted.  The back of the top makes it even cuter, I love something with a fancy back.  The skirt is also from Urban, yes it's the one I wore the day before, sue me.  My mom said she didn't think I looked very comfortable but I actually was, despite the fact that the skirt was making me extra hot in the sweltering sun.           

   Sparkly bracelet from J. Crew

--LaRondezvous

No comments:

Post a Comment