Saturday, August 4, 2012

Polish on Polish on Polish (Sinful Colors Haul)

Colors from Left to Right: Savage, Energetic Red, Slate, Island Coral, Rain Storm, and Clear Coat.

I have an unnatural obsession with nail polish, people know that if they need a color, I probably have it.  Last Saturday I was out with Allison, already spending way too much money at Urban Outfitters when my mom called to tell me that Sinful Colors were on sale at Walgreen's for a whopping 0.99, they're normally only $1.99.  Of course I had to go pick up whatever colors I didn't already own (it was hard to find some.)  I managed to pick up these beauties and I'm super pleased.  I'm wearing Energetic Red right now, should have taken a picture, my bad! Sinful Colors is my favorite polish right next to Essie, the formula is unbelievable especially for the price, I even like their polish more than OPI. Yup, I said it.  If you haven't tried Sinful Colors, do yourself a favor and pick up a bottle or two, you won't regret it.  I'd know, I'm a nail polish snob.  I even decided to try their top coat, I like it a billion times more than the China Glaze top coat I've been using.  


Wearing Energetic Red on my fingers and Island Coral on my piggies, loving both.
--LaRondezvous



2 comments:

  1. My mom and I bought these at walmart yesterday because I figured if you had so many they must be good. They are soo cheap! I haven't tried mine yet, the color I got is called 'easy going' and it's an almost white pink. I also got a clear coat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love them so much. They last so much longer than a lot of expensive brands. I have that Easy Going color, I love it too. Buy more!

    ReplyDelete