Friday, July 27, 2012

Wild Thanggg



These shoes also have superb toe cleavage


Top: Old Navy | Bottoms: Gap | Shoes: Sam Edelman | Bracelets: Five and Two

Of course this is another work outfit, where else am I every day of the week? This was a very interesting day, I got growled at quite a few times this day, I also got a lot of non-animalistic  compliments.  So, I pretty much love every part of this outfit, everything worked together so nicely.  I got this top from Old Navy months and months ago when I was still in Conway, it was one of those random shopping trips that Hannah and I took way too often.  I had a coupon, of course, so I ended up getting the top for like $11 or something like that.  The slacks are the ones I've been wearing all the time now, they're just so comfy, which is must since I HATE wearing pants.  Now to the best part of the ensemble, THE SHOES.  They're absolutely delicious, I often describe clothes using adjectives normally reserved for food.  They're Sam Edelman, I got them a few months ago from DSW, I think I got them for around $50 which is a steal for Sam Edelman.  The platform is perfect, these shoes are unbelievably comfortable, the only downfall is that the 7 1/2 was too small and the 8 is a tad big, but that's nothing that those clever little heel guard things (or whatever they're called) can't fix.  I felt so foxy that day, and everyone at work confirmed my feelings. Oh, can't forget the jewels from FIVEANDTWO.  Not much to say about this look, the pieces say it for themselves.


What a wild day for LaRondezvous







3 comments: