Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pink and Orange


Dress: Gap | Necklace: Target | Shoes: Express 


I can't remember what day of the week I wore this ensemble but I guess that doesn't really matter.  I bought this dress at the beginning of the summer on a trip to Gap with Martha and Rosemary.  I didn't even notice this dress, I'd tried on another dress that wasn't very flattering so the sales' lady brought this to me to try on.  I love that about Gap, most of their employees are just so helpful.  On the hanger this dress looked a little but   I've been shopping way too long to know that you have to try something on to truly get the full look.  Once a tried it on and tied that belt just right, I was sold!  I thought the length was classy, you know since I am some kind of adult now, I use the term loosely.  I snagged these shoes from Express one day, we went to dinner with my dad and we were pretty close to the mall so naturally I made my way there, dragging my sister along.  Express was having an extra  30% or 40% off of sale items, whatever the extra discount was I was in there like swimwear. These babies were $19.99 and the additional discount didn't hurt, pink and orange are two of my favorite colors so it was an added bonus that they were featured in one shoe.  The shoes were originally some silly price like $60 or so, that's not how I roll, they're a wedge so of course they're comfy.  I got this chunky pink necklace from Target, big surprise, it was about $6.00 and some change so there was really no question of whether or not I was going to buy it.

--LaRondezvous

No comments:

Post a Comment