Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Do The Polka

This is another outfit that worked double duty, I sported it to church and later wore it to work.  Before I went to work my mom advised that I should ditch the heels, they did kinda make the skirt rise up a little, didn't want to be scandalous at work even though I did wear it to church so it couldn't have been to saucy. Anyway, the folks at work didn't get to enjoy the outfit in all of its glory, but oh well. This outfit is almost entirely from F21, the open cardigan is another one of the many items that I picked up during the bogo sale, I think it was like $13...so of course I had to buy it.  Since the top is so flowy, I decided to pair it with something a bit tighter so the top wouldn't have to compete with anything else.  I am wearing a black tank from F21, I've said before that I love getting my basic tanks and tees from there, the prices are a steal.  The skirt came from F21 as well, it's just a basic knee length knit skirt, I paid $7.50 for it when I ordered all that stuff online about a month ago.  The shoes are from Target of course, I had my eye on them for a while, I'm big on stalking products at Target because I know they will eventually go on super sale! They were originally $29.99 I do believe, I paid around $9.00 for them, sometimes I even surprise myself!  I felt pretty sassy in this outfit but then again when don't I feel sassy?  I just love those shoes, my mom is also a big fan of them, she is quick to tell me just how she feels about my clothes, I mostly appreciate her opinions, she did dress me for longer than I've been dressing myself.


Wasn't rocking any funky jewelry this day but I was wearing my absolute favorite necklace, it's pretty much the only necklace I wear.  It's a pair of ballet slippers and it was given to me by my best friend Allison so of course it's extra special to me.


I'll also add that these shoes are ridiculously comfortable, I would have never imagined, the platform is to die for.  I even wore them a couple of months ago for about a whole day, like a whole day, felt as if I were walking on clouds.

--LaRondezvous


No comments:

Post a Comment