Tuesday, July 24, 2012

What's black, white, and red all over?




Cardigan: F21 | Top: Walmart | Pants: Gap | Sandals: Target 

Okay, this is the third post in a row that involves stripes, don't worry I'm 100% sure that I didn't wear this during the first week of work, I took a few days off from snapping pics, I think this was probably the third week of work but who knew I owned so many striped items?  I was feeling extra sleepy this day, the bun is a strong indicator that I was exhausted, it's my go to hairstyle #DancerProblems. But I can't for the life of me figure out why I was wearing pants, I HATE pants! Don't ask how I survive the winter, I feel so constricted in pants, maybe I'm just some hoochie who likes to show her legs. The jury's still out on that. It's also super cold in the office so at least I was warm this day.  I got this lovely red cardigan freshman year of college, and it's still going strong, I ordered it from F21 for about $20.  I definitely prefer ordering from them as opposed to shopping in the store, most of the things I buy from them are staple pieces, nothing too trendy, I'm not that cool. Their stores can be fun or overwhelming, sometimes being in there also just makes me feel like a tween and I generally hate tweens.  This is the same $3 tank from Wal-Mart that's featured in the second post. The pants are from Gap, I think I got them for $15, I told you guys I was addicted to sale prices, I think they were originally something silly like $60.  And the sandals are from Target, my mom was very excited when I brought these home, as I mentioned before she hates my five year old black sandals. These are from the kids' department, I shop there way too often, I got them for $10, not bad for another pair of black sandals for me to wear until they fall off.
--LaRondezvous

No comments:

Post a Comment