Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Newbie

Dear fellow fashionistas,

I'd like to join the illustrious ranks of all you stylish bloggers out there, I'm new at this so I only hope I will be as skilled and interesting as some of you ladies. Hope you enjoy! My first post will be the outfit that inspired my venture into the blogsphere. Excuse the less than awesome resolution, for some reason I decided to have this picture taken with my iPod and not my camera.




I wore this outfit on my first day of work in the real world, I have supervisors and I have to clock-in and all of that grown up stuff.  I talk to some pretty sassy Home Depot customers on a daily basis but I'm getting used to it and nice people call as well. Plus, I'm making grown up money that has been funding my inability to stay out of stores or resist online shopping.

I'm wearing a snazzy blazer from Target, I got it about two summers ago, it was originally like $40 but of course I stalked it until I got it for $15. I also got the black dress from Target, I randomly found it on a clearance rack a few years ago for $7.00, I wear it all the time, it's super versatile; I'll either wear it with or without a belt depending on the look. The skinny silver belt came from...Target as well (if you continue to read my posts you may see a trend) I got that bad boy for about $3.00.  And last but not least, the tan pumps are Steve Madden, I got them from Ross for 19.99, not too shabby, they're a great basic shoe that I can pair with anything.  

So, there we have it, my first official blog post. I'll probably cheat today and try and upload as many different entries as I can before I pass out on my laptop.  Thanks for reading my nonsense and taking a look at the blog.

--LaRondezvous

No comments:

Post a Comment