Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Faith the Size and Color of a Mustard Seed

This outfit was working overtime, I wore it to church and work.  The outfit's double duty also inspired the name of this post.  I know you're appalled that I have to work on Sundays, not gonna lie, it kinda sucks.  Don't know why Home Depot needs to service its customers every day of the week but don't get me started on that topic.  This outfit features some of my favorite pieces.  This lovely mustard open cardigan is from F21, a few weeks ago they had a buy one get one free sale online, it was too good to pass up.  Some of the items that were on sale were just kinda weird and too trendy but I did find a lot of simple pieces that could be styled with different things.  I got it for $16 and I ended up getting another item for free, that's exactly the language I speak.  The dress is the same dress from the first post and as I mentioned, this dress will be making numerous appearances especially since it's work-appropriate.  I cinched the waist with a little black belt that I got from Target some time ago, I think it was about $14, I managed to get my dad to buy it, that was back when I was young and unemployed, I actually haven't asked either of the parentals for money or clothes in forever now, so weird, I feel like a real person.  I even filled up my mom's gas tank one day, it felt pretty cool.  Back to the outfit, the shoes are Nine West of course, only the best for these feet, I think I got them for $28 last summer, I like the wedge and the gold hardware, nice mix of simplicity with a little detail.
Sorry the scenery isn't super fantastic but it's in the parking lot of my church and well, I just love the place.
Excuse the creases in the top, not gonna lie, I was too lazy to iron/steam the wrinkles out of this bad boy, I removed it from my package the night before I wore it and well that's just no good but whatever.
--LaRondezvous

No comments:

Post a Comment