Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Stripes on Stripes on Stripes

Guess when I wore this next outfit, work of course, I sported it on my third day.  This dress was the only piece from the Jason Wu for Target Collection that I was able to get my hands on.  I was still living in Conway when I was limited to shopping at one Target unlike when I'm at home in Memphis when there are too many Targets for me to count.  That being said, everything from the collection seemed to fly off the racks, making it super hard to find anything in my size. On a random Target trip with Hannah Brown, I found this bad boy for a whopping $10, major discount since I think it was originally like $30.00. It's a little big, it's a medium but it kinda fits like a large but I knew that could be fixed easily with a belt.  The belt also came from Target, if you read the first post, this little guy should look familiar.  The shoes are one of my favorite pairs, I got them last summer and for some reason last summer I literally bought 5 pairs of shoes that were this color or within a few shades of the color, still not sure what the obsession was.  They're Nine West, one of my favorite brands, especially for staple shoes, I got them for under $30.00, once again, not too shabby.   

I also wore this out to dinner with Allison and Audrey, two of my bestest friends since high school, love those goobers.  We hit up the BBQ shop and Yolo for dessert, I scarfed down some delicious bbq since I was just beginning that dang diet I was on, it was worth it. I need to go back. And Yolo is a delicious froyo place that had it's name long before Drizzy Drake started saying it was the motto. He was right though, Yolo is my motto, I could probably live off their froyo.


--LaRondezvous


No comments:

Post a Comment