Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Flower Power

I wore this on a Friday, I decided it was a casual look that still had some flare to it.  I got this snazzy floral blazer from F21, I ordered it when I took advantage of their BOGO sale, it was only $18 and of course I couldn't resist.  Since the blazer was so pretty, I decided to keep everything else simple, I definitely wanted the blazer to be the centerpiece of the outfit.  The black tank is just from F21, I always get my tanks and tees from them, they're always super inexpensive, I'm sure this one was $3.  I'm sporting the black pants from the post with the red cardigan, I recently rediscovered these pants and realized just how much I love them, they've got a bit of a harem spin on them but not too much, I also like to cuff them a little bit, for some reason it makes them look better.  And the black sandals, well I hope you lovely people don't get sick of these babies, that is if you keep reading, they're from Target of course. They make running into work pretty easy, some days I do have to jog a bit, just can't make it out the house on time, go figure.

Switching up scenes here, taking pictures outside of my house.


Can't get over my love for this blazer. I'm also sporting a tiny gold chain bracelet, as I said I'm really into simple jewelry.  I picked it up a few weeks ago on a random trip to American Appearal, I was downtown waiting on my sister at the dentist and of course if I had to stay nearby I had to find something to keep me busy.  I got the bracelet for $9, it was originally $18 but it was half off when I went and you know I can't turn down anything that's 50% off.

--LaRondezvous


No comments:

Post a Comment