Saturday, August 11, 2012

Maxxed Out

So I like wearing maxis on Fridays, it's my way of going casual but not too casual.  I can't recall when I got this dress, maybe at the very beginning of the summer, it was only $9.99 from Ross and I was in love with the pattern as soon as I saw it.  It's been sitting in my closet for way too long but I finally got around to wearing it.  Since I work in a boring office that doesn't appreciate fashion I had to wear a sweater but that's okay, it's super cold in there.  I shouldn't make these posts when I get off on Fridays, I get super lazy and the sleeping pills kick in. Blah, blah, blah.  I also have Ballet in the morning and I'm so sore so I don't know how that's actually going to happen.


Excuse my face, I didn't put on any makeup, not even mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment