Friday, August 10, 2012

Holy Slit

It's Thursday! You know what that means?  I get to wear whatever I want, holla! Soo, I chose to wear this skirt that I definitely couldn't wear to work.  I think the slit would scandalize a few people. Blah, blah, blah.  I   had a few errands to run so this was the perfect low key outfit.  I bought this skirt way too long ago, I should probably be ashamed that this is the first time I'm wearing it.  Oh well, it's from NY & Company, and I got it for $6.99.  The price was unbeatable, however I must admit that I initially tried it on as a dress.  I guess it could work as a dress, it did when I tried it on, maybe I'll get risky one day and wear it as a dress.  This skirt just made me want to be by the pool or at the beach.  Since the skirt spoke for itself, I decided to keep everything else simple, not to mention I was a little sleepy today.  I also wasn't wearing any makeup, get real, like I was going to put that on.  This is a short post, so sue me.

I can't believe my hair was cooperating today, it was greatly appreciated.



Here's a bonus, I went to dance earlier tonight.  I like to wear a crazy mix of things for dance, I think most dancers do.  Check out the floral socks and the gold kicks.  Get like me.
--LaRondezvous



2 comments: