Saturday, August 11, 2012

Tulips



Trying to bring sexy back. Get it?

Dress: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Zara 

Okay, so I don't actually know what kind of flowers are on this dress but I do know that I love it.  I scored this beauty on the last Urban trip, the day I bought too much stuff.  Allison actually got it first and then I realized how much I loved it, I also realized that it was only $13 and well since it was originally $69 there was no doubt that I had to have it.  I love the length and cut of the dress, so lady-like and fun.  It's just one of those items that I just love so much that I don't have a lot to say about it.  But I will say that the back of the dress has my heart, I love anything with a fun back, it's my weakness.  Unfortunately since I was going to work I had to throw on my red cardigan so no one got to enjoy the fun back.  My new navy sandals from Zara complemented the look very well, they matched the navy in the dress and were less harsh than a black shoe would have been.

--LaRondezvous



2 comments:

  1. Ah you rock the outfit so well! Love it :D Dem flowers are poppies, AS IN OPIUM! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girlfran, Yu would know all about the opium. Wouldn't Yu?

    ReplyDelete