Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pleated Promises







Dress: Kirna Zabate for Target | Shoes: Calvin Klein | Bag: Kate Spade | Bracelets: BCBG, Five and Two | Watch: Timex | Rings: J.Crew, F21


This dress has been hanging out in my closet for an ungodly amount of time, it's like I have been saving it for something. It's been ages since Kirna Zabate and Target collaborated, which was a collection I really liked. When I snagged this dress on one of my random Target trips, I was surprised and elated to get it for 70% off, which in my book made it practically free. The floor sweeping maxi just felt so glamorous, and the fabric and pleats were perfect. If you're a shorty like I am, don't be afraid of maxi dresses, with the right one and the right footwear, you can actually appear taller. I'll be on the hunt for similar dresses, this one is definitely a closet favorite. 
--LaRondezvous 

2 comments:

  1. I love this dress! So perfect for early fall. And that lipstick color is gorgeous on you!
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog :)
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete