Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekend Warrior





A little nighttime photo shoot 
Top: Old Navy, ON SALE | Dress: F21 | Necklace: WISH (Memphis) | Shoes: Gap, similar | Watch: Target | Bracelets: Five and Two, J.Crew 

I was fortunate enough to spend this past weekend in Conway, Arkansas. Conway is home to only the greatest school ever, Hendrix College. I love going back to visit friends and it's nice to know that I'll always have a place I can call home, or my second home. We spent the weekend lounging, hanging out, eating, you know, all the good stuff. Saturday I got to see the Dance Ensemble perform, and it was wonderful to see the people I danced with and my dance professor. We also went to a Hendrix football game which was crazy for me because before this season, we haven't had football in about 50 years and it was fun to see how the cheer squad has grown since my day. And I almost forgot that we celebrated the Brick House's 10th Birthday this weekend with a Middle School-themed party, with all the best tunes. All in all it was a great time, I just wanted to stay and lounge but the real world was waiting for me. 

Senior Gift





It's a great day to be a Warrior
--LaRondezvous 

1 comment: