Friday, October 25, 2013

World's Easiest Outfit






Top: JCP | Jeans: Gap | Shoes: Nine West, similar | Bracelet: BCBG | Watch: Target

I never wake up on time, I'm notorious for hitting that snooze button. So I usually try to pick out my clothes the night before, so I don't spend my very limited time scrambling for clothes. Unfortunately, I woke up unprepared and couldn't think of anything to wear. As I peered into my closet I found this chambray top that I had yet to wear and these jeans that happened to be fresh out the wash. I was glad to find something that was comfortable but also didn't make me look as if I were going to dance rehearsal instead of the office (definitely did that this week, whoops). I would just like to salute the inventor of the button down shirt, specifically the chambray button down.  What's your go-to outfit when you're hard pressed for time?
--LaRondezvous


No comments:

Post a Comment