Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Flats' Edition



Top Ten Flats





Call me crazy but I've been wearing heels since the 4th grade, and while I wasn't wearing stilettos at the age of eight, even then I appreciated the added height and style. In high school, people would ask if I were feeling okay if I didn't have on heels. Yes, I was that girl, still am. But even though my love for heels only grows with age, I am very aware that I just can't wear them every day. Sometimes your feet just need a break, and I have to be extra careful since I'm a dancer, I mean you don't see surgeons putting their hands in dangerous situations. I do love wearing flats except for the fact that I'm only five feet tall, so I have to be extra careful not to look like a pre-teen. This season's flats are looking pretty good, with a variety of colors, prints, and styles. I've got my eyes on a few, especially all of these babies that made the Top Ten list. What are your favorite flats for this season? Share, I'm on the hunt!


Post Scriptum: I'm not quite sure why the text is posted in this silly block format, or why I can't change it, I'll have to launch a full investigation. It's a tad annoying but I guess things could be worse. But if anyone knows why, please tell me. I'm so concerned. 

--LaRondezvous

No comments:

Post a Comment