Monday, January 6, 2014

My Boyfriend's Blazer




Blazer: The Main Attraction | Top: Forever 21 | Bottoms: Gap | Shoes: Sam & Libby for Target | Necklace:: Lane Bryant|  Watch: Target | Bracelet: Five and Two | Rings: ASOS

The title of this post is misleading. This is not my boyfriend's blazer and I do not have a boyfriend. That's really neither here nor there. I've actually had this snazzy little blazer for a few years and because I'm kind of a hoarder, this was my first time donning it. I picked it up at The Main Attraction in Downtown Memphis, a cute little boutique with unique finds. The cold and rainy day thought that it could keep me from looking like a person but I stood my ground. My sister and I even braved the wind and rain to snap these pictures, we weren't quite brave enough to go past the porch to get the picture but I think the blog-world will forgive me for the dismal surroundings.   
--LaRondezvous 

1 comment:

  1. Laronda: You made it work as the famed Tim Gunn says. It is so nice to see that color blazer in winter. The blazer will look stylish with a lot of pieces: a flirty short (but not too mini) skirt, leather jeggings and so many other possibilities. Thanks for sharing. I can understand the weather situation. It is so cold, snow covered and windy where I am. It is a challenge to take photos this time of year.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete