Friday, January 31, 2014

Treat Yoself

Treat Yoself

It's time for the weekend! And in the wise words of Donna Meagle and Tom Haverfod, sometimes you gotta Treat Yoself! But while Donna and Tom were dropping the big bucks, you don't have to spend a lot of cash to get some goods. Because let's face it, not everyone is Flush with cash like Tom and his boy Jean Ralphio. Here are a few items under $20 that won't break the bank!

1) I finally got my hands on the Core Collection Kit from Real Techniques. My Ulta is always out of it and I'm always too lazy to drive to the other location to see if they have it. They retail for $17.99 which is an unbeatable price for four quality brushes. I actually got mine with a $4 off coupon that Ulta sent me so I got a major deal. Ulta always has the $3.50 off coupon, so you can get these at a discounted price too. They are my new favorite brushes.

2) These are my absolute favorite leggings so far and trust me, I've worn a lot of leggings in my lifetime. I love these because they're high-waist and I just about love anything with a high waist since I'm all legs and no torso but that's a story for another day. With these lovely leggings, you don't have to worry about them falling down and showing everyone your undies, especially don't want any of that Whale-Tale action going on (sorry this post is riddled with Parks & Rec. references).

3) I love baubles, I love baubles on a train, I love baubles on a plane, I love baubles in the snow, I love baubles in the rain. While they are beautiful year round, I've discovered that they're an easy way to spice up a look in the Fall/Winter and add some sparkle to a layered look. This little gem will look nice paired with a cute crew neck sweater or tucked under the collar of a button down shirt, the possibilities are endless.

4) I needed cash back at Target and instead of getting gum or something insignificant I headed straight for the makeup aisles. I It was pretty much love at first sight when I saw this beauty, I was drawn to the packaging and the concept of a matte lip balm. I was expecting good things because I've always liked Revlon products but I was not expecting true love. Maybe I'm exaggerating, I really can't tell the difference anymore. This is by far one of the creamiest lip colors I've ever tried but it's also not slippery like some creamy colors can be. And it is a true matte, none of that semi-matte foolishness, this is the real deal. I got the color Shameless which is a beautiful color that I think will work all year. If you're not as bold or want a more subdued color, there are a variety of shades that would be flattering on many skin tones. There is also a lacquer formula but I haven't tried those yet.

Will you be picking up or ordering any of these items? Know any other deals? Share below!
--LaRondezvous

No comments:

Post a Comment