Monday, January 20, 2014

Weekend Haul

So I actually tried the "no-shopping for a month" challenge again and despite a few slip-ups, I did pretty well. I only caught myself buying something a few times and those few times the items were really special so I found a way to justify it. I am getting better at this challenge each time I try it, I may actually start again soon. It's a good thing I was done with the challenge when I went to Madewell this past weekend because I might have picked up a few things. Madewell is currently having their "Extra 40% off" sale items-sale so my friends and I stopped by to see what they had. Now I've found some steals in here before but this trip was unreal, I got amazing deals. I tried to find links to these products but they're no longer on the website; since the prices were so unbelievably low, my guess is that these items were from a past season and they were trying to get rid of them, which is fine by me. So it definitely won't hurt to go to your local store to see if they have these bad boys in stock. But run, don't walk, these prices are unreal. And here's a little tip, if you're a student or still have your student ID, you can use Madewell's 15% off student discount on top of the amazing sale. The sale is also happening online but you can't use your student discount.

Extra 55% off $19.99, more expensive on the website 

Extra 55% off $9.99

Extra 55% off $1.99

Extra 55% off $4.99

Extra 55% off $19.99 (Crappy pic but I tried to capture the detailing) 

I hope you guys get some of these deals or some similar deals!
--LaRondezvous 

No comments:

Post a Comment