Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Dark Lip Color Edition


Dark and Lovely
I want nothing more than for it to be Summer, I am desperately longing for warmer weather and all it brings. But I must wait a few more months before breaking out the shorts and short skirts. Until then, I suppose I can enjoy just about the only thing I like about cooler temps. What's that, you ask? DARK LIP COLORS! I don't know whether it's my new haircut or what, but I've been super into dark lip colors this Fall/Winter and I'm sure I'll keep wearing them until Spring appears. I rounded up some of the colors I've personally been wearing, there are a few that might be good for those weary of a very dark lip, but there are some that I know my fellow vampy girls will love. Another plus? All but two are way under $10, which makes trying out this trend more accessible for everyone. I threw in two great lip liners that can be worn alone or under another color for a deeper color.


What do you guys think? Own any of these colors? Got any other favorites? Share.
--LaRondezvous 

4 comments:

  1. They is just something about them too that i have been liking a lot lately. These are really nice shades you selected. Lovely post.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I think I'm going to miss them once Winter is over. Thank you and thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. i think i like number 6 M.A.C In Rebel. Its sunny all year where i live ,so i think i can say its the best weather to rock any shade of lip colour. Nice post.

    http://productsthatactuallydowork.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a little jealous of you weather! Thank you and thanks for visiting!

      Delete