Monday, September 23, 2013

Crochet Chronicles




Dress: WISH (Memphis) | Shoes: Calvin Klein | Necklace: Kate Spade | Bracelets: Five and Two

I'm still holding onto the remnants of Summer, Spring and Summer are my absolute favorite times of the year. I just don't like being cold, and I know Fall in the South isn't too bad but I still prefer more warmth. I figured this piece would be a nice transition into cooler weather. Yesterday I revealed on Facebook that I'm not Fall's biggest fan, I was prepared for the backlash from my friends. Perhaps I don't like Fall because I tend to get strep way more than usual during that time of year. Maybe someone can convince me why Fall is so amazing. I'm waiting. Well, I guess my birthday is pretty cool. But other than that, I'm waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment