Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tripod Trials







Dress: Forever 21 (last seen here)  | Shoes: Zara | Bag: Kate Spade | Sunglasses: Kate Spade | Necklace: Prabal Gurung for Target | Watch: Target | Ring: Forever 21

I almost didn't post this look or these pictures because as you might notice, the tripod wanted to take the stage and it appears in almost every shot. But then I decided it'd be funny to share my struggles as a blogger, trust me, I know that might sound kind of silly. I don't mean struggles as in "I can't find the perfect shoes," or "my blacks don't match," although those are very real issues. I'm talking about the struggles that manifest when you decide to document your life, even those aspects that seem silly like what you're wearing or what you ate. I haven't been at this for long and every time I get dressed or take a picture, it's a learning opportunity. Right now I'm just having fun but I can't say that I wouldn't want blogging or something fashion-related to be my career. I mean, even Drake started from the bottom. So until I get a steady photographer or remember how to set up the tripod properly, I'll take every moment in stride. I hope you enjoy these funny pictures, I looked so serious, but the tripod shadow just makes me giggle. With all that being said, and I said a lot, this was an easy and fun look for me. I think I just picked out all my favorites and luckily they worked together.

Here's to being able to laugh at yourself
--LaRondezvous 


No comments:

Post a Comment