Monday, September 9, 2013

Off The Grid




(This picture looks as if I were trying to rocket into space)

Dress: ASOS | Shoes: Aldo | Bag: Kate Spade | Bracelets: Five and Two 

If you've been reading the blog at all, you might know that I love shift and t-shirt dresses. I love them so much that I often just search for those dresses online. My obsession is real. Evidence herehere, and here.  I sound like a broken record but they're so comfortable and flattering, I love not having to worry about if fabric is hugging something I don't want it to (we've all been there). Also, the title of this post is very much inspired by Weeds. I know I'm like a million years behind, but I've been watching it on Netflix for the past few weeks and it's safe to say I'm very obsessed. The "off the grid" reference is from when they were hiding out and on the run. I'm almost done watching and I think I'm going to be a little sad when it ends.
--LaRondezvous  



No comments:

Post a Comment