Monday, August 26, 2013

Go Bright or Go Home







 Dress: WISH | Shoes: Zara | Necklace: Vince Camuto 

I have an undying love for shift dresses, they are so comfortable and so easy to wear. These days it seems that I also have an undying love for bright colors. I found this dress in a cute little store in the Cooper Young area of Memphis, called WISH. I hope the ladies in there like me because they're going to be seeing me quite a bit, if you live in Memphis, you should definitely pay them a visit. These blue platform sandals are amazing, they're beautiful and comfortable, what more could a girl want? 

4 comments:

  1. ooo, I know this post was on cobalt blue, but girl that dress is just too awesome! The shoes compliment it perfectly! I bet you turn heads with this outfit! Stopping by from the Trend Spin Link up!

    http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thans for stopping by! Love the Trend Spend Link Up!

      Delete
  2. The dress is awesome. I like how you added a pop of color with the shoes. Simple yet really pretty outfit!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com

    ReplyDelete