Thursday, August 22, 2013

Chambray, Chambray, Chambray







Top: JCP | Skirt: Ann Taylor | Shoes: Zara | Sunglasses: Kate Spade Necklace: Old Navy | Rings: J. Crew, F21 | Bracelets: J.Crew


My mom recently asked me about the number of chambray shirts I own. I unashamedly own quite a few, I think four to be exact but I'm losing count. Chambray shirts are so remarkably versatile, they can literally be paired with anything and they're so comfortable. I love this pullover style, I have it in a lighter wash and I am constantly reaching for this classic button-up. Also, these Zara heels are one of my  favorite pairs of shoes, I got them during last season's Spring/Summer sale for $9.99. Talk about a steal.

P.S. The tripod and I got along today, so enjoy the 30 billion shots.


No comments:

Post a Comment