Friday, August 16, 2013

Leopard Print






Top: Zara | Jeans: BDG, Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Antoni Melani | Bag: Kate Spade

I bet you thought there was going to be some leopard print in this post, well there's not.  It's just a print OF a leopard, which is just as cool if you ask me.  The Zara Spring/Summer sale is still in full swing and prices keep dropping.  Lately I've been a sucker for fun t-shirts, it's so easy to dress them up or down.  Since it's Friday I opted for an easy-going but still pulled together look, it's the end of the week, gotta go out with a bang.  Also, these shoes are sparkly and wonderful, it's easy for them to look quite dressy but pairing them with jeans and a t-shirt made me feel like a more comfortable version of Cinderella.  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, thanks for reading.
--LaRondezvous 


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE those shoes!!!! Thanks for joining the link up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm excited to join. How do I add the button to my blog?

      Delete
  2. I wore jeans and heels today all because of you! Super cute, love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete