Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I'm With The Band




 T-Shirt: Cold War Kids | Skirt: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Nine West | Bag: Kate Spade 


Over the years I have collected quite a few concert t-shirts and in college I wore them all the time.  I've noticed that I haven't been wearing them much lately, not even on weekends or to rehearsal.  I decided to wear one of my favorite pieces of memorabilia; I got this shirt at my second Cold War Kids concert, I've been to three total.  Yes, I've seen them three times, the first was at Hendrix and the second two times were in Memphis.  I absolutely love The Cold War Kids, it may sound weird but I can feel their music in my soul. This was also my first day using the tripod again, there's definitely a learning curve but I'm working on it.



--LaRondezvous 

No comments:

Post a Comment