Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Borrowed and Blue









Top: J.Crew | Jeans: Gap | Shoes: Zara | Bag: Steve Madden | Necklace: Gigglosophy
Bracelets: J.Crew, Kate Spade, Five and Two

I always knew I would find the perfect boyfriend jeans before the actual boyfriend.  Go figure.  I'm a big fan of these jeans so I think I'll be alright for the time being.  I spotted this shirt in the Men's department of J.Crew and I knew it would be the beginning of a long relationship.  Remember when you never would have imagined shopping for boy clothes?  I know my 12 year old self would have scoffed at the thought, but now I love finding pieces like this shirt.  It's so easy to add some feminine flair by putting on some lipstick and strappy heels, it's really a no-brianer when it comes to getting dressed.

2 comments: