Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Casual Monday







Dress: Target | Belt: J.Crew | Shoes: Kimchi Blue, Urban Outfitters | Bag: Steve Madden | Necklace: Bauble Bar | Earrings: Kate Spade| Bracelets: J.Crew 

In college I would always say, "it's almost Friday," even on Mondays.  I was always looking for the weekend; things are no different now, except I usually want to sleep the entire weekend.  I woke up thinking "it's almost Friday," or at least I was wishing.  Since, I somehow ended up turning off my alarms (inappropriate), I was very glad that that I'd picked out something cool and casual to wear, nothing that required a lot of fuss.  Also, I tried but couldn't resist this bag; I've been loving the neutral & neon trend and this is my first buy that combines the two palettes.  I like it because it's on trend but still has some classic elements. 

--LaRondezvous 

No comments:

Post a Comment